For Sale: Green Fleur and Gold Set
This set was completed in 2019 and has been to two fairs and worn only 4 times. We are offering it for sale because new projects are on the horizon and it deserves to be loved by a great new King and Queen.
Created of tapestry-grade fabrics and high-quality trims – you will not find a more durable and high-quality design. All pieces have been cut so that the pattern matches front, back, and from sleeve to sleeve.
Before you ask what time period this set is for, please note I create my garments to be worn as if daily for both fit and comfort. What you see is what you get in style.
- Bodice Size is Ladies 14 but can be work by a bit smaller and larger.
- Skirt sizes are 14 but can accommodate larger sizes also.
- Lined bodice with side offset lacing in gold double edged ribbon
- Removable drop sleeves – this is my own custom design, not from a pattern. Gold ribbon for tie into D Rings hidden under sleeve caps
- Hidden D rings attached to the underside lining of the bodice in case you want to hang your mug and bag instead of wearing a belt.
- Underskirt with contrasting fabric (same as bodice lining) – Velcro flat adjustments
- Over Skirt with Velcro flat adjustments in back for proper fit.
- Surge finishes on skirts so the length can be adjusted per wearer.
- Beautiful gem-studded trim has thousands of beads that were hand-sewn to create a one-of-a kind look
- On the underskirt, bodice, and sleeves, every red dot has a gem and every gold Fleur de Lis has 3 gold gems.
Included with the gown is:
Flat Hat with Feathers
Bodice Jewelry (as shown down the front of the underskirt)
Not included with the gown is:
Men’s Surcoat Details:
- Surcoat is a men’s XL. The coat itself has high-quality gold metal closures in front
- Ribbon trim on the yoke that matches the gown
- Over-sized shirt in matching fabric to the gown
- Tie-bottom elastic-waist trousers in matching fabric to the gown
Not Included in the men’s garment:
Chain of nobility
The hot guy modeling
The bodice and sleeves are all lined and include a finished bead edge. The sleeves are removable for warmer weather and have ample room at the armhole to include even the heaviest shirt. Can be worn with or without the overskirt.
All skirts have surged hems, this allows for adjustment should you want to hem for fit. I tend to leave mine surged. This allows me to “freshen up” my gowns year to year from use on dirt and rocky surfaces. There is less waste, and they always look fresh and nice.
CARE: Do not throw custom gowns in the washer/dryer. If you must, spot wash areas with dirt. For the skirts, I simply hang them on a line and hose down the lower areas to remove the dust and debris. Line dry and ready for use again.
PRICE: $800 for both gown and surcoat set If you are local and want to come to try them on – just let me know!